Think you have got what it takes to have your article published for millions of Mums to read?
Want to get paid $50 for writing an article?
We offer the opportunity for Mums around the world to have a go at writing an awesome article for Stay at Home Mum.
If it meets all of our criteria and our Editing Team love it enough to publish – we will pay you $50 direct to your Paypal account on publishing.
Stay at Home Mum’s Article Submission Guidelines:
1. Your article MUST be totally original (i.e. not published anywhere else!) and written by yourself.
2. Approximately 600-800 words long and grammatically correct (with no spelling mistakes!).
3. No advertising content or outgoing links except in the bio (if you wish to advertise on SAHM – email us at [email protected])
4. Your article must be about a topic – not a BLOG (ie no articles written in first-person)
5. Your article must be relevant to Stay At Home Mum’s website and ethos. We are looking for articles on the following topics:
- Parenting Topics or Issues
- Disability or Autism Spectrum
- Family and Relationships
- Saving Money
- Online Business Startups
- Fitness and Beauty
- Cooking and Homemaking
The Most Common Reasons we REJECT articles:
- They are an advertorial and contain links (contact us for our advertising rates)
- Stay at Home Mum already has an article on exactly the same topic.
- The article is a blog written in the first person.
- The article is full of spelling mistakes.
- The article is published elsewhere.
Articles that don’t meet the above criteria will not be considered for publishing.
If you think you have what it takes to be a published article writer – submit yours today!