Traditional Rum Balls
Rum balls are a traditional favourite loved by generations. You don’t have to just make them at Christmas time, they are good all year around! I love these – makeup to a week ahead and enjoy! They also make a great presents for a boss or Grandfather or anyone else hard to buy for.
I love these – make up to a week ahead and enjoy! They also make a great presents for a boss or Grandfather or anyone else hard to buy for.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- 8 Weetbix
- 1/2 cup Coconut (dessicated)
- 400 grams Condensed Milk
- 1 cup Sultanas
- 2 tbsp Cocoa
- 2 tbsp Rum (or more depending on taste!)
- In a metal bowl, place the raisins or sultanas and the run, cover with plastic wrap and let it marinate for a day (or two...).
- Place crushed weetbix, cocoa, coconut and marinated fruit in a bowl.
- Pour over the condensed milk and stir well.
- Take out teaspoons at a time and roll in coconut and chill.