Nutella Cake in a Mug
This moist, Nutella Cake in a Mug takes about 1 and a half minutes to cook in the microwave and is seriously gorgeous for a cold night by the TV. Keeping in mind, these recipes are designed to be made in large, microwave-safe MUGS or even a bowl! The bigger, the better!
For extra deliciousness, add some vanilla ice cream and custard……. Nom nom nom nom nom…..
For more great Cake in a Mug recipes – try some of the following!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 Self Raising Flour 4 tbsp
- 1 Sugar 4 tbsp
- 1 Egg
- 1 Cocoa Powder 3 tbsp
- 1 Nutella 3 tbsp
- 1/3 cup Milk
- 1/3 cup Vegetable Oil
- Combine all ingredients in a large mug.
- Whisk well with a fork until smooth.
- Microwave on high for 1½– 3 minutes, depending on the wattage of your microwave (mine took 1 1/2 minutes)
- Top with whipped cream or, for an even more decadent treat, try our Rich Chocolate Sauce recipe.