Yes, you only need three ingredients to make these 3-Ingredient Nutella Brownies…
You also only need three minutes to gobble them all up.
You know the thing I like best about these amazing brownies? They make the best dessert.
Just heat them for about 15 second in the microwave, add a generous scoop of vanilla ice cream and perhaps (if you are feeling lucky) – add a bit of chocolate dessert topping or some crushed nuts – and you have the very best, most yummy hot dessert there is around!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees.
- Whisk the Nutella and eggs in a large bowl until smooth.
- Add flour and whisk until well combined.
- Scoop mixture into a lined rectangular baking tin and spread evenly.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, until the top is just firm.
- Cool for 5 minutes in the tin then place on a cooling rack.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate, dust with icing sugar, or leave plain.