Marshmallow Tea Cups are dainty little delicacies are simple to make and are a hit at little girls birthday parties. Here’s how!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 250 grams Tic Toc Biscuits
- 34 grams Musk Lifesavers
- 250 grams Marshmellows pink and white
- 200 grams Freckles
- 3 tbsp Icing Sugar
- Line a tray with baking paper and place the Tic Toc biscuits down icing side up.
- In a small bowl or cup, mix together the icing sugar with just enough water to make a pliable but not runny icing.
- Using a teaspoon, place a tiny dot of icing in the middle of the Tic Toc biscuits, and add a marshmallow.
- Then add another dot of icing on top of the marshmallow and add the freckle.
- Using a very sharp knife, carefully cut the Lifesavers in half.
- Using the icing to gently stick the the 'handles' to the teacup.