How to Make Edible Magic Wands for Kids
These simple little ‘Magic Wands’ are a simple idea for a kids birthday party or a fancy after-school snack that is super naughty. They only take minutes to put together and look so pretty. If you aren’t a fan of breadsticks, you can also use pretzel sticks.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Breadsticks (or Pretzel Sticks)
- 12 Breadsticks (or Pretzel Sticks)
- 100 grams White Chocolate Buds
- 50 grams Sprinkles
- Melt the white chocolate, either in the microwave or in a bowl over a boiling saucepan of water.
- Roll 3/4 of a breadstick into chocolate.
- Roll in sprinkles.