Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Green Shallots
- 1 cup White Rice (uncooked)
- 4 Green Shallots finely chopped
- 1 Capsicum red, chopped finely
- 310 grams Corn Kernels drained
- 450 grams Pineapple Pieces drained
- 1/3 cup Sultanas
- 1/3 tsp Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp White Vinegar
- 1/4 tsp Mustard Powder
- 1/4 tsp Sugar
- Cook the rice in salty water until tender.
- Drain and cool in the fridge.
- Mix together in a bottle with a lid the olive oil, white vinegar, mustard powder and sugar.
- Shake to combine well.
- Place the remaining ingredients in a large bowl and pour the dressing over the top.
- Mix well to combine.
- Serve immediately.
- Garnish with additional shallots or coriander if desired.